Monday, March 03, 2008

Well...






I guess I decided to keep this blog. And since I haven't blogged in awhile...I guess this will be a summary of the last two months...

* We have officially moved home to Burleson...it has been a transition but I think it will be good for everyone. The kids are doing very well...better than I would have expected. Bishop is a little whiny but nothing terrible. They are sharing a room and that seems to be going really well...I think they both like it?!?! If Bishop falls asleep before Shayden, you can hear her in there yelling at "Bubba:)"

*Bishop started his new school and loves it. He misses his old one but this one is all day so he likes that. AND, he gets to eat breakfast there & for some reason he LOVES that. He will start Tai Kwon Do today at our church...he is very excited about that...we'll see how it goes:).

*Shayden is growing up fast. I can't believe how close her 2nd birthday is approaching. She is not a baby anymore and it kind of makes me sad. She started daycare on Wednesday and she seems to love it! They go outside a lot which is just perfect for her. She is talking up a storm...her new favorite word is "psycho." When the kids are acting silly I call them that & she has picked it up....GREAT:).

*I still have no full time job. I started a McD's this week & I am also going to help a local wedding planner when she needs help. I should start subbing this week...please keep praying. I know God has a plan...

*The divorce is still impending. We are in a waiting period right now. It has been a very emotional ride but I feel like this is what has to happen. I know that there is no way that Brad & I can be together right now. I still pray for him daily...I hope that he can get it together...

* The pics are of the kids playing in the backyard and at a recent birthday party...

Things are going...not great, not bad...so I can't complain. I am not exactly happy with everything that is going on but I know that God does indeed have this all mapped out & He will show it to me in HIS time:). I have stepped out in complete faith...it has been hard...I have good days & bad. But I know...His will WILL be done...

Hope everyone is doing well....

3 comments:

LaShawn said...

Keep blogging...it is so cathartic

Anonymous said...

It is good to see that you are feeling hopeful about your future. With two beautiful kids, you will have lots of bright days ahead...hang in there, and keep praying.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Danka! Much better.