Saturday, September 30, 2006
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Friday, September 22, 2006
Thirteen of My Favorite Celebrity Guys
(they are all but a close second to my wonderful husband...)
1. Patrick Dempsey...a.k.a. McDreamy...those baby blues...I have loved him since he was a geek on "Can't Buy Me Love"
2. Matthew McCouneghy...can you say TRUE BLUE TEXAN?!?!? I love that he would rather live in his airstream trailor then in his Hollywood dressing room!!!
3. Vince Vaughn...he is not the best looking on the list but he is SO funny that I think I would laugh if he read me the phone book...& that IS hot!
4. Toby Keith...again...not the best looking...but he labels himself "White Trash With Money"...how can you resist that?!?! A redneck with MONEY...that could be wild!!
5. Nick Lachey...can you say, "TEAM NICK" I think Jessica Simpson has lost her mind...this boy gives new meaning to the word beautiful!! (And he sings too...HELLO!!)
6. Vin Diesal...YUM!! I had forgotten about him until I watched one of his movies this weekend...he is so cute & isn't all Hollywood.
7. Ricardo Chavira...think Carlos on Desperate Housewives...he is a bad boy with money...girls love that!!
8. Marc Cuban...can you say BILLIONAIRE??!? He is rich, cute, owns a sports team, has a big heart & is a smart mouth...he has it all, ladies!
9. Brian Austin Green...I had to include a 90210er...David was always the dorky sidekick but he grew up nicely:)!!
10. Chris Daughtry...another sexy bald man. He looks like my husband & he sings like a dream...what is NOT to love?!?!?
11. James Tupper...he is the new guy on Men in Trees & he is adorable...mysteriously handsome...that is a killer combo!!
12. Will & Mike Boogie off of Big Brother All Stars...they are SO funny...I fell in love with them this season. Ambitious business men with cash flow & charm...watch out world!!
13. Josh Duhman...VEGAS hottie...how did I forget him?!? He is tall, dark, AND handsome!!
Monday, September 18, 2006
I hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Monday...due to illness I don't have many new pics...here is what I have!
Friday, September 15, 2006
"Buttons" by the PussyCat Dolls...I should be ashamed, huh?!:)
Soup ~ What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
I WOULD say Target because they have hugely wronged me but since I can't stay away I shouldn't tell anyone else to...
Salad ~ On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
If I am having a good hairday...probably a 7...if it is humid & I look like a bush...-2
Main Course ~ Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?
I am a book abuser...I FOLD THE CORNERS...I know...it's horrible:)!!!
Dessert ~ Name a food that you like that most people don't.
Lambchops...if cooked properly...YUMMMMMM!!!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
God saw you getting tired
and a cure was not to be
So He put His arms around you
and whispered come to me.
With tearful eyes we watched you,
and saw you pass away
and though we loved you dearly,
we could not make you stay.
A golden heart stopped beating,
hard working hands at rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the best.
Monday, September 11, 2006
"Lord, I pray for all of the vicitms of 9/11. For the ones in the towers, for the heroes that lost their lives trying to save others, for the brave ones that took the last plane down in a field. I pray for their families...that in five years they have gained some peace. I know they will never get over it but at least help them to move on. I pray for the terrorists who did this, Lord. I pray that you can work in their hearts & heal them. I don't know why they think this is the way to change things but please erase the evil from their hearts. Please be with the people of America...let us welcome you back into our society & let real healing begin. Thank you for your amazing grace & mercy Lord. You are an awesome God.