Saturday, November 07, 2009

Behind as usual:)

Okay...I said I would post everyday and...well...I didn't:). Time to catch up...SO...




Thursday - I am thankful for my ex-husband who is currently my fiance. He has become the man I needed him to be and God has done amazing things through him...and will continue to no doubt. I have been in love with Brad since I was 16 years old...nothing has ever changed that. He has become an amazing father and husband and I am VERY thankful to have him in my life.





Friday - I am thankful for the people who made me who I am today. Some people might NOT be thankful for who I am today...lol...BUT:). My parents are AMAZING. They have loved me unconditionally...and believe me, that has not always been easy. They have supported me financially, emotionally, and most importantly, spiritually. They have prayed for me, they have encouraged me, they have cried for and with me. They taught me how to LOVE and appreciate people. Beyond being amazing parents...they are amazing people...living examples of Christ's love. I am supremely blessed to be able to call them Mom & Dad:).


And YES...I am spoiled:)


No comments: