Friday, October 13, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Fifteen
Appetizer: Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?
I'm not too bad...mainly because very few of my friends blog on a regular basis?!?! Between Blogger & Myspace...never mind, I am not going to admit to how much time I spend blogging:)!!
It's my vice so it shouldn't matter, right?!
Soup: Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?
A mixed CD with something that each family member loves on it. Something Disney for Bishop, a lullaby for Shayden, some horrible rap song for Brad & "Chasing Cars" for me. The label would have a family picture & various pictures of things that we love!
Salad: What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?
Interesting...they are all interesting, I guess. I guess the MOST interesting would be the Space Needle because I don't get it....it is a tall pole with something at the top...nothing too great there but for some reason there was a line of no less than 400 people waiting to get to the top. It's not even that tall so I guess what I find interesting is people's interest in something so random...
Main Course: If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?
It is difficult to pick just one...but due to circumstances...I would choose my grandmother, my Mama, Martha. For being more that I ever realized or appreciated...for being so much to so many different people from SO many different walks of life. For being SO brave & showing me & teaching me what it is to just listen. I could go on...
Dessert: What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?
Pink...it says that I am BRIGHT & that I like to stand out. That I like attention & loved to be adored. It says that I am passionate but not to an unhealthy level. It says I am ALL girl...I love to be frou frou:)!!

No comments: