Thursday, June 04, 2009

Graduation Day...

Thanking Mommy...after all...I DID give him life:)
Bishop quote of the day : "Everyone fell down today because I am so beautiful." He was serious...lol

He WAS the best dressed...showed up all the kids in his shirt and tie...which he BEGGED to wear!


His standard pose...wonder how he become such a poser:)
Today was a first of many milestones...it was very special. He looked adorable and it was just really cool to be a part of it. I am very proud...he got all kinds of awards...reading, math, computers. His teacher was amazing. I am nervous about first grade...tests, and AR, and TEKS...oh my!!!
I did get a little teary...he is almost 7 and Shay turns 3 next week...where does time go??



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well he is pretty cute.

Does he get is overwhelming "shyness" from his Dad perhaps :)

Amanda.Sedeno said...

He looked adorable!!!!!!