Monday, June 15, 2009

Faith

"We all have two choices. We can resist change and be
miserable or we can embrace it and live. If you hold
on the past, the past will hold on to you. But if you
hold on to God, he will lead you into the future to
embrace the abundant life he planned for you all
along.
So where ever you are in life , whatever you are
experiencing cling to the One who is Lord over all
defining moments." Rick Owen, Pastor, St. Matthew Cumberland Presbytarian Church



I am sure most of you have seen this skit before but it is worth seeing again...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA


It is a great reminder of just how amazing Christ's love is for each of us...everyone...no one is left out. I love that it shows how we get seperated from God...how things, people, situations make us lose sight of what is truly important. I did that...during my divorce...so many things pulled me away from him...but he is always there...ready to fight for me. We had a theatrical group from Tennesse come visit our church and do this live...very amazing. They also did a skit about an interview at"The Gates" that was very eye opening. It wasn't the gates of Heaven or Hell...it was the gate of mortality...very interesting but I am having trouble finding anything like it to post.

Jus thought I would share...we are all too busy sometimes...I like to be reminded that I am NEVER too busy...

No comments: