Saturday, September 10, 2005

Bargains Galore

It is Saturday & I got up at 6:30 ON PURPOSE!!! Only one thing can get me up that early on a Saturday...the fabulous garage sales in rizy neighborhoods. I picked up one friend at 7:30 & the other at 7:45 & off we went to Flower Mound, Texas. (Sorry I didn't call Shawnee, we didn't find out until Thursday...there is a city wide garage sale in Trophy Club on Oct 1...that's pretty good too.) We got to Bridlewood before 8 & started EARLY!! It was actually kind of disappointing...not as many people participated this time. I managed to spend about $25 & got all kinds of sweaters for me & some clothes for Boo & some decorations for the house. Rebecca found some stuff for the girls & Jennifer got a few things. She was in search of maternity clothes but there were NONE to be found today which is odd. We got done by 11 & then went to Panda for lunch...it was a perfect GIRLS ONLY morning. Bish went to Home Depot with Daddy & Gammy (have you taken the boys, Shawnee? They have craft time there & it's FREE!!) He made me a birdhouse & even picked the paint so he could finish it. It is now electric blue...I hope it doesn't scare the birds:)! Now we are are just hanging out. We are planning to go to Grapefest tonight so I need to take a nap but I know that if I get out of this chair I will find a million things to do & won't get to lay down so I am clinging to the computer...that's horrible I know!!! I better run...it's too quiet which can only mean BAD things!!!!

No comments: