Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Home is Where the Heart Is

And I was going to say that my heart is in Altus, Oklahoma but that's not true...my heart will always be where my family & friends are. My heart is in Altus & Burleson, & definitely here in Justin. And a piece in Midland & Atlanta & Albuquerque & Goodwell. Lubbock, Lake Kemp...lots of places. We had such a good time in Altus...it was SOOOOOOO good to be home. You pull into town & immediatly feel good...it just makes me smile when we hit the city limits. We did nothing. NOTHING! We went to the farm & rode four wheelers & my personal fav...the Gator. We ate & watched the kids & did puzzles & swang on the porch swings. The boys did chores around the farm & Shadow attempted to herd cattle. We rode to the river & shelter belt to find wood to make crosses. OH-it was FABULOUS!!! We went to the Tunnel to get vanilla rootbeer (wish I could send you one Robin...they put Sonic to shame!) Bishop LOVED playing with his cousins. He loves to see them & he got to play wih Braden on Sat & Sunday. A good time was had by all...it is a great place to just get away. I am posting some pictures (maybe...if I can get my picture software to work). I hope that everyone had a GREAT Labor Day holiday.

****Reminder moms & dads...Saturday, Sept. 11 is GRANDPARENTS DAY!!!****

No comments: