Sunday, September 18, 2005

I've fallen & I can't get up...

...at least not yet. Yes, it is true...I am bound to a chair for the next few days. I went to jump out of a chair yesterday & managed to fall off of my (flat) shoe & when I did my ankle buckled &.....TA DA!!! Here I sit, unable to walk. We think I have sprained it....I am hoping that is all. Last night I was able to walk but I kept feeling & hearing things popping sounds. After a very restless night of sleep, it hurts so bad that I can't put any wight on it. I had to crawl to the computer...THAT is dedication my friends:)!
Last night when it happened, I fell to my knees screaming. I have sprained my ankle before but it NEVER felt like that. That was PAIN & I have given birth to a child:)! Bishop then looked at me & came over & wanted me to hold him & he started crying because I was....it was all very tragic & it broke my heart that he got upset but there was just NO way to hold back my tears...sheesh it hurt. So here I am, waiting for someone to get up & get me something to lean on because I am TIRED of crawling!!!
So, that was most of our weekend. Friday night, we went to our church's Harvest Fest. It is super fun...we have a live auction & a silent auction & we all get toghether & eat barbeque. And best of all, there was something called KidsFest & so Bishop got to go to that by himself & that let us actually sit back & enjoy the event instead of chase him around. It was FABULOUS! We bid on & won a metal chest for the den & inside of it was two dinner gift certificates and the new series by Beth Moore...LOVE IT!!! I also won 2 haircuts which was nice because I needed it!! And last night after I hurt myself, we went to downtown Ft Worth to have dinner with ROBIN!! I loved getting to see her but I did not enjoy myself very much confined to chair & in pain! See how much I love you Robin...:)! All in all, I can't complain. I mean I can...it really hurts & I am walking with a cane but I'm alive & it is Sunday & the sun is out & my family loves me:)! Life is Still good:)!!!

Happy Sunday Guys!!

"When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other." Ecc. 7:14

Side note...I love ya Jodi....keep smiling & hang in there!!!

No comments: