Monday, September 26, 2005

Bishop's First Birthday Party

Now...this isn't actually the first birthday party he has ever been to. He went to his friend Caleb's birthday party two years ago but he wasn't even one yet so I'm not sure if that counts. And this birthday party was even more special because Bishop is in love with the birthday girl, Kamber. He LOVES her!! Never mind that she is SEVEN & annoyed by him following her around. He is just infatuated w/Kamber...he wanted to get out his new train at the party to "show Kamber." It is quite cute & amusing!! Anyways...I consider this the first birthday party that he actually participated in. And participate he did. He jumped in the bounce house. He sat at the table & sang "Happy Birthday" & ate cake & ice cream. He flushed something down the birthday girl's toilet & got it stopped up. He...OH YEAH....you read that right! Things were going great, he was being a good boy...we were all having a good time & then BAM! I was SO embarrassed...my friend who was hosting the party was more than understanding & wonderful but I felt terrible. I know that he was probably not alone in this little venture but it didn't matter...the damage to my heart was done. We left soon after...my party mood was gone.

So...now that we have distanced ourselves from the situation by a couple of days...I am better. It was fun...Bishop got to enjoy his first official birthday party & I have learned a little about myself & how to handle interesting situations:)! So..here are some cute pics from the party. Rebecca & Chris...so sorry. Next time maybe you guys can come to our house:)....are you sure you still want a little boy!?!?!?!?!!?

No comments: