Friday, April 21, 2006

Fridays

Well, I guess I am back to only blogging on Friday's!! It's not like I don't have plenty of things to say or talk about...I just never find the time. I actually have wanted to post some pictures from Easter but I figured out that they are on my mom's memory stick so I can't until Saturday evening. But look forward to it:)! Easter was SO fabulous...it is such a GREAT holiday!! Shawnee & Jason & Austin & Brodie all came to mom's house to go to our church. The service was great....our preacher is not afraid to say what needs to be said. He tends to step on my toes but they need smashing sometimes!!!! Easter Sunday was spent doing NOTHING & it was fabulous! Bish hunted eggs around the house & then we played & relaxed. It has been a bit of a stressful week but things have finally settled down. I am so very tired but will not complain...we are very blessed so I will keep my mouth closed. We do have an eventful weekend planned. Jodi is in town...YEA!! She stopped by last night & hung out for awhile....it was quite FUNNY, huh, Jo?!?!? Her birthday party is tomorrow so we will go to that & then Mom & Dad will come down Saturday night after church. Dad will help Brad install a new storage building & Mom will help me with the house...we WILL finish the nursery:)!! Today will be spent going to the bank & doing laundry...whoo hoo:)!!! In fact....Sonic beckons so I will close this for now...TGIF friends;)!!

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

Yea, I think MySpace has stolen you from us bloggers.