Thursday, March 22, 2007

HOLY BUTTERBALLS

YES...that is Bishop's new saying:). We were driving around looking at houses tonight & out of nowhere, "HOLY BUTTERBALLS MOMMY!!" I cracked up. He was completely serious....he had no idea what was funny. I love my son:)!! His new favorite sayings are:

"No, not really."

"Does that sound like a plan?"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"I need FIVE MORE MINUTES!!"

"No MA'AM!!" (He says this to Shayden when she is messing with his lego's b/c that is what I tell her when she is getting into things she shouldn't!)

Life is grand...we have a contract on our house. We looked at three this evening & fell in love with two of them. We will place bids but won't hear anything until Monday! Please keep praying for us to find the RIGHT one....I just want to be where we are supposed to be.

I should go to bed...I just lost all of my online poker money to BRAD!!!

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

If ya gotta lose money...at least it was to your hubby. I know that you guys will find the perfect house. Oh yes, Brodie likes to say, "Oh Barnacles".