Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Utter chaos....

I have been promising a Baker family update for sometime now but I still don't have the time. As if our lives were not chaotic enough, we have decided to sell our home & find a new one. Uh huh, right:). We are trying to find another foreclosure but that is proving to be quite a task. I am understanding why buying a home is one of the most stressful things there is. Do we settle for a different location on a good deal? How far is too far from work? What can we comfortably afford? AHHHHHHHHHHH!! I know God will put us where we need to be...I KNOW that, but somehow it is still supremely overwhelming. Please pray for us...

I had intended to write more but Brad needs a shower & he is telling me that Bishop feels warm & to take his temperature...G R E A T...

Tomorrow is another day....happy Tuesday!

No comments: