Saturday, March 24, 2007

It was Col. Mustard, in the library, with the Candlestick...

We are dorks. I mean, we already KNEW that, but now it is offical. Nick & Shelly came over last night & we sat around playing Clue. Yes, CLUE...the board game for eight year olds. For the record...it was THEIR game:)! It is quite complex...I played it when I was a kid & it seemed a lot simpler then:). Though I was confused throughout...I WON!! It really was Col. Mustard in the library with the candlestick. And do you want to know what is worse...I had a good time & want to play it again:)!!!! Maybe we should bust out Operation & Life:).

It has been quite a day & it is only 2. We got up early to go watch a parade. Two of our friends have little boys on the same T-ball team & they were in the parade. I think it lasted all of 2 minutes but we held our signs proudly & cheered anyways:). After that we hit a couple of neighborhood garage sales. It would have been nice to know which house we were going to get...we could have decked it out today. Instead we bought Shayden some shoes, a dress, Shyanne a shirt & Bishop a light saber. Whoo hoo:). On the way home, we stopped at a furniture tent sale & then stopped off at a friends neighborhood get together. We were crashers:).

Now, we are both playing online poker & it is just NOT my day:). I have lost it all so I am going to put the kids down for a nap & take one myself. I must get rested for ladies night....:)

Happy Saturday!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I used to love CLUE, but Monopoly is my all time favorite. LIFE is cool, too. Oh, there is something fun about hanging out with good friends and playing board games.