Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall...:(

Um...did I miss something? Like the leaves changing & nice, crisp BEAUTIFUL weather. Nice days that required a jacket but not a winter coat?!?! SHEESH! It went from cool to COLD.....brrrrrrrrrrrrr! I had two crackhe...er...people tell me that they were SO happy about this. I am not...I do not have any cute jeans yet. I do not have many long sleeve shirts that I am excited about. And what about shoes...I like FlipFlops. And the hour that my kids spent outside will now be spent inside.....SCARE BEAR. :(
Anyways...it was a crazy day. I lost my wallet...or we don't know what happened to it. I had it yesterday at the fair and now it is gone. 2 debit cards, account numbers, 3 social security cards. reciepts, a check that needed to be cashed....the list goes on. Sucks. Did I mention it was a COACH wallet. SUCKS DOUBLE! But...I had a phone call that put that in perspective and that is also a BIG prayer request...I found out that one of my closest friends father passed away last week. Most of you know Rebecca. It ws all very sudden and unexpected so she is still in shock. Please pray for her & her family...they are having a really rough time.
Thanks guys....bundle up tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

WOW! So sorry about Rebecca's dad. I will definitely lift her and her family up in prayer. I can not imagine...