Friday, January 20, 2006

Another week is slowly coming to a close....I think I am glad this one is over:)! On top of all of our Bishop drama, I caught a stomach bug yesterday. Not fun when you aren't pregnant...WORSE when you are. Luckily it was short lived. I was able to go to work for a couple of hours this morning. I would like to praise my wonderful husband for taking over last night. He & Bishop disappeared to the living room only to emerge for bedtime. It was a MUCH needed break for Mom seeing as I was curled into a little ball in the chair. So...THANK YOU BRAD!!!!!

I will try to post some pictures of the prego belly that is growing rapidly for all of those who live far far away:)! The doctor didn't tell me how much I had gained last time I was in though I would probably NOT post that anyways:)! The baby is growing & I feel it more & more...that is the FUN part. Brad has even got to feel it though I don't think he gets as excited as I do:)! Bishop is slowly accepting that "his" baby may be a girl. He still wants a baby boy but is starting to come around about the idea of a sister. He insists that we are going to name the baby "Little Partner." Uh huh...

I better run...I need to pick up the house before we leave. Have a fabu weekend!!!!!

2 comments:

Summer said...

We have the bug here too if it makes you feel any better. Gee, sure, that makes you feel MUCH better doesn't it? Dalton was throwing up a couple of nights ago and now Landon woke up this morning with a temp of 102.9. I don't like that at all. Atleast there wasn't any vomiting with him - not yet anyway - because I almost had to assume the position over the porcelain God right alongside Dalton when I was cleaning his up out of the hallway the other night. I don't stomach that well at all (pun intended). Terry cleaned it up the night before. Thank Heavens I don't have carpet anywhere but in my bedroom!! I am assuming it is the same bug that we all had at Christmas time. It is cycling again despite bleaching and Pine Sol-ing (is that a word? Yeah, I didn't think so) the house. Skipping hubby's show to stay home with my sicky snugglebug. Get well and cross your fingers that Brad and Bish don't end up with it. If it is the same thing then it is extremely contagious. Later, Chick!! (sorry for the longwinded comment)

LaShawn said...

Brodie is now sick...fun times.