Our lives SEEM so busy these days!! A wedding in the works, a college graduation:), at least 6 of my friends are pregnant not including me so LOTS of baby showers, preparing for our new little one, work, school...somedays I wonder how we do it!! And our lives aren't nearly as crazy as some I know.
*** I have to inform everyone that as I type my son is running around in underwear (YEA!) & a Dora backpack. I have to remember that the personality that gets him in trouble at school is the same one that makes him a one of a kind. I am sure that someday all the things that are bothersome now will make him very successful!!!***
The pictures are of my ever growing belly...yippee. I am getting bigger FAST....I feel like my face is already getting fat so I better get a good head shot in soon because as it swells...NO MORE PICTURES!!!! I think the last one before Bishop was born was taken mid-September. I control the camera in this family so that means I can DELETE me if I want to:)! Okay...boring blog is now ending...:)
Nope...just kidding....my grandma sent me this funny & it actually made me laugh out loud so...
TOP 5 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART IF YOUR SPOUSE TAKES TOO LONG
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking:)!
2. Go to the service desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway
3. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose:)!
4. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say, "PICK ME!"
5. Go into a fitting room & shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is NO toilet paper in there!!"
*Kerri, I have the entire list if Brent here's that there are lots of strange things happening in stores:)!!