Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Due Date Update

Who knew that a scheduled c-section could cause this much drama?!?! It is supposed to be easier to PLAN a birth! I called the doctor's office yesterday morning & they told me that it WAS scheduled for the ninth & they couldn't understand why I was confused. I gave up on getting a straight answer from the office & called the office myself. The c-section IS on for June 9th!! WHEW!! We can keep all of our plans the way they are.

It has been a busy week. We had to go to the doctor on Monday & I already blogged about what a nightmare that was. Yesterday we went swimming with a friend of mine & today we went to Small Fry & went swimming with a whole group of friends. He is now sacked out on the couch & I should go lay down too!! Keep us in your prayers as the due date nears!!!!

No comments: