Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty-Five

Appetizer: Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?
Rosie O'Donnell & whoever she decides to talk trash to...UNLESS Barbara Walters gets smart & FIRES HER!!!!

Soup: They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great?
Besides the obvious...kids & Shadow: how about...my CELL PHONE...I can't live without it!!!!

Salad: : Name a song that makes you want to dance.
Any old school rap from my college days...I love the new song "Bossy"...makes you want to shake it:)

Main Course: What is your favorite font?
The monotype corsiva...I like it to look like script.

Dessert: If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?
"How to be a MEAN, mean mommy" I am good at that according to Bishop...:)

3 comments:

Lindsey D. said...

Your new page is too cool!!! You are so lucky to have web designing friends... so not fair. j/k

Jennifer said...

Love the new pate...TOO CUTE:)

Anonymous said...

Ok, that last comment is supposed to say PAGE not pate... goofy me:)