Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cleaning out closets...and other things...

Time for spring cleaning. The first day of spring isn't actually until March 20, but I am ready to start. There is SO much stuff in this house & I am actually wanting to downsize if we move so it is time to declutter. Our garage sale should be quite an event this year:).

(I have wondered if Shayden has been eating all the fruit puffs I put on her walker or if Shadow helped. I just watched & Shadow helps:)!! He is quite sneaky about it too...

It is also time to get back on track...to cleanse my soul. I have felt rather disconnected from God for a little while. I haven't lost track of the right road...I have just been walking along beside it...on a parallel path, if you will. I think our preacher describes it as a "spiritual slump." I am ready to get back on the RIGHT road. I have neglected my time with God...not altogether but certainly haven't been spending ENOUGH time with Him. That has caused me much guilt because I DO know that everything we have comes from Him...nothing of mine actually belongs to me. And when I don't spend enough time talking to him, praying, & just worshiping Him then everything goes a litle crazy. I NEED Him...I need to talk to Him, I need to just be in His presence. So...today is the day...if it means going to bed later, then that is what it has to be. Having said all of this, tomorrow WILL be a better day,...:)!!

God Bless!!

2 comments:

LaShawn said...

Spring Cleaning is going to get dirty around here. NOT looking forward to it, but it must be done.

Renee said...

Ooh spring cleaning. Have fun with that. Oh, and I've read the same post for the last few days ...