Friday, April 06, 2007

Please pray...

It is late & I don't feel like going into lots of details...

Satan is attacking...we are having trouble with our house deal. It is nothing ot do with contracts or money....basically we are getting screwed by the system. I have prayed all along that we are doing what God wants us to do & maybe this is His way of halting something that is wrong. Or maybe it is Satan trying to mess up a good thing. I don't know....

I DO know that God is in control & has all the power. Please pray that all of this can be solved quickly...that we can all find a peace in this situation...that it all works out...

Thank you....I pray that I can get some sleep...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm definitely sending some prayers and well wishes your way. Let me know how it works out!

LaShawn said...

praying!