Saturday, January 31, 2009

KISS MY ASS :)

No more anonymous comments....

"fuuny how your post from weeks before state no more advice for divorce ...but yet you still keep blogging about it. get over it already!"


I have been called on the carpet by an anonymous blogger...I stated I was tired of advice about my divorce. A couple of weeks later I blogged about it again...but ya know what...

IT IS MY BLOG:)! I can be hypocritical, bitchy, loving, uplifting, mean....I get to say whatever I want...:)

This is my outlet...my way to get my thoughts out of my head so that they might make sense...whoever left it....you are a coward for being anonymous....and you should learn to spell:). I may say things from time to time that contradict or even make no sense...but I have the guts to put my name on it...

If you don't like it...well...you read the title....

Everyone else...sorry...I felt the need to respond...

2 comments:

LaShawn said...

You and I both know who left that comment. We also both know what a coward that person is. We also know that she needs a real life :-)

Kym's Challenge said...

A lurker delurking,
Here, Here Shana you post what you want. You go girl. Love reading your blog, would love to see how your little cuties are growing up.
Kym/Australia