Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Photo Journal...

I have to take a picture everyday....there are NO rules...I just have to take a picture. I challanged my bff's, Lashawn & Jodi, to create a photo journal for 2009. I knew Shawnee would join...she's a photographer...come on...she HAD too:). Jodi surprised me with a yes as well so we are doing it!! The catch is it is NOT online...we have to print them...glue them into a book (yes, we have the right glue) and at the end of the year we will get together over appletini's and have a merry time sharing them. Anyone who would like to attempt this with us is welcome too!! It is actually funny because I find myself looking for a picture...what inspires me today? What will I wish to remember about THIS day in 20 years? After all..."This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Now...aren't you impressed that I LINKED websites to names...whoo hoo:)!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a copy... i think I am going to do it with yo too. sounds like fun... It's about time that you learned how to link... =)

Anonymous said...

Very impressed with your ability to link. WOOHOO!

I am loving the photo journal!!!

Unknown said...

What an awesome idea! The good news is that you could probably sell the books at the end of the year to us lame folks who aren't that organized & committed.