Sunday, January 04, 2009

WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU WILL DO IN THE NEXT YEARAND ONE THING THAT YOU WON’T DO?
Will do:
Pay closer attention the little things. I am NOT going to stop and smell the roses (unless of course they are delivered to myself with a card that says, "I can't stop thinking about you!") BUT I do want to appreciate smiles from strangers and pennies on the ground. Life happens why we are busy making other plans...I WILL enjoy moments more...Happy New DAY...not year:)!
Won't do:
Be bitter. I will not let my cynacism control me. I will not make others pay for the mistakes made by my ex husband or lost friends. I have been the world's worst cynic for too long. It is time to trust more and give the benefit of the doubt.
Lashawn...you going to have a snack with me??

No comments: