Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Beautiful Sound

I got to go to the doctor yesterday & hear the most beautiful sound in the world....our babies heartbeat. I think it may be the most beautiful sound in the world. We got a good report....and the heartrate is......170. Girls tend to have a higher heartrate but it is still early so no way of knowing yet. We found out yesterday that our insurance is awful so we may not be able to have a sonagram at the doctor's office to determine the sex but Jodi's mom is a sonographer & will probably be able to do one for us. That was lovely to hear....the insurance that we pay SO much for every month doesn't cover a lot of things....but I won't get on my soapbox about that today.

We are just happy that things are going well & the baby is healthy. Bishop is getting really excited about the baby. He wants to hold it so bad. He may be very disappointed though...he REALLY wants a boy. We keep trying to explain that we don't get a choice but he is convinced "he" is having a baby boy.

Not much else new to talk about. I sent out a two page Christmas letter so that should have everyone up to date:). (Sorry...I got carried away in that letter!!) Bishop is excited about Christmas & going to Mama & Papa's house. He is ready for Santa to come and to get to play with all of his cousins. I am just ready to RELAX a little & eat at my fav restaurant again:)! Alright...I am babbling now....adios!!

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

BTW, all my kiddos had high heartrates...as did Cason. Heartrate is not a good predictor of sex. Believe me....I have all boys :-)