Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas

I decided before New Year's came & went that I better get to blogging about Christmas!! I have been somewhat neglectful due to time constraints & just plain nothing to say:)! Our Christmas was wonderful...very peaceful & relaxing. For the first time since we've had Bish we got to stay in one place....Altus, Oklahoma...which just happens to be my favorite place in the world;)! We hung out iwth family, played at the farm, and basically just had a great time. I got to eat at my favorite restaurant & get vanilla rootbeers at the Tunnel:)! Bishop & I went and fed the ducks & drove around the reservoir and looked for bridges. We all loaded up and went to the local park which is COVERED in Christmas lights and rode the little train around the park. It was perfect. On Christmas Eve, the WHOLE family (all of 18 people:) gets together to eat & open gifts. With 7 kids as part of the 18, you can imagine how nuts but fun that was. Christmas morning was the BEST! Bishop finally got Christmas this year. He understood that Santa was going to come & leave him gifts. So at 7 in the morning, BRAD comes in & wakes BISHOP up. Brad is still a kid at heart:)! Brad lays down on the bed & says..."Bishop, Santa came last night & he left you some presents in the living room." Bishop's eyes POPPED wide open & that was all it took to get him up. He walked into the living room & the goofy grin on his face was priceless. Santa had left him a guitar that has a real microphone & Bishop just stopped in his tracks when he saw it. He then proceded to open all of his gift as fast as he could. It was so fun & I can't wait to see how much more he understands next year. We got up Monday morning & went to Brad's dad house & had one more Christmas. It was great too....all of the family showed up & we had a little impromptu party.
So....here are some pictures in no certain order because I cannot seem to sequence well on this blog!! Hope everyone had a GREAT CHRISTMAS & that the New Year brings blessings to all!!!!

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I guess I better get to blogging about our Christmas....much more fun than moving...ugh!