Sunday, December 04, 2005

We're BAAAACCCKKKKKK!!

Thank you Summer...we HAVE been neglectful of the blog. Things are just busy, busy right now. Thanksgiving came & went & that landed smack in the middle of the holidays. I LOVE CHRISTMAS but it is a VERY busy time of year for everyone!! Can you believe that Christmas is just 3 weeks away?!?!?! Oops...how'd that happen? I need to finish up shopping & all that fun stuff....things to wrap & bake....parties.....yea!! We had a great Thanksgiving last week....lots of family & of course, yummy food. I know that I complained that we didn't get to go "home" to Altus for Thanksgiving but we went this weekend so Brad could hunt on the farm. We had a blast...so good to be home. We got to go to the twins, Calebi & Colton, birthday party & to a hometown parade...it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL!!!!!! Brad go to hunt one last time for the year & even got a big six point. Not great but it was something....he was proud of his first dear on our family farm:)!
I have LOTS of pics to post & wil hopefully get them up tomorrow...too much to accomplish this evening.

Last week I had to get some work done. I have been SO tired that I had neglected my McDonald's stuff & that had to be corrected so I worked all day Monday playing catch up for them. On Tuesday I worked all day again so I was pooped. This week will be crazy too but I love this time of year so I will not complain (yet:)! Brad's Christmas party for work is next Saturday & that is always fun! We look forward to it every year. And Mom & Dad may keep Bish for the entire weekend.....WOW!!! What will we do!?!??!?!?!

I better run.....showers & laundry & dishes & unpacking....the list goes on. Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

So glad you guys had a good time!!