Wednesday, June 29, 2005

How the other half live:)

Okay...so Summer invited Bish & I to come over & go swimming at her aunt's house while she was out of town. Now I knew that it was at Tour 18 so it was probably a very nice home...well, it is a FABULOUS home:)! She told us to go around to the gate because they were already outside so we did & WOW! I walked onto the patio & it was a scene straight off of the O.C. (my fav show...laugh now, it's okay:)! Beautiful patio furniture with better decorations than my living room, a tall table with a fire pit built into it, a 6 FOOT DEEP pool with a sundeck for sunbathing. All I can say is WOW! Summer then took us on a tour of the house...I can't even describe it...the decorations are probably worth more than my whole house:)!! It was beautiful to say he least but more importantly we had a good time! We swam for a couple of hours & then Bish & I had to go work (I don't know why I include Bish in that as if he is slaving away w/me...but he tags along...please don't call CPS...he is not slave labor:)! Then Brad & Terry met us back over there for dinner....I felt like us rednecks had invaded the subdivision:)! I kept waiting for Ryan (from the OC) to come running through the doors to sweep me off my feet but he did not:) Just kidding honey:)!! I guess that it must be nice to live like this...& rest assured that if we win the lotto...we will try to see to it that we ALL do...but I love my cheap home with all my goober animals & sad decorations:) ! It was nice however to see what it would be like to have a maid & a groundskeeper & a KOI pond...did I mention that they had a pond?!?!? You know what the ironic part is...I got a horrible sunburn...God's way of saying...you don't need it...be happy with the many things I have already given you:)! *sigh* I am....:0)

1 comment:

Summer said...

In response to Mandy: Believe it or not, my aunt has a 135 lb 10 month old Mastiff puppy who has slobbers the size of icicles that hang from his jowls and when he shakes his head they fly all over those beautiful decorations. She also has an ancient (don't even know how old at this point) Shih tzu who is blind and runs into everything. And my cockatiel that my stepdad wouldn't let me keep when I was 10 (I am now 28) who throws his seeds all over the floor. They are all indoor babies and are loved dearly. We are all a family of animal lovers and I do rescue on a full time basis for Great Danes. I totally agree with you. I will take my furbabies over a spitpolished house anyday. The only difference is that she has maids to clean up after their messes. If only....