Monday, June 13, 2005

Sleep

BISHOP WENT TO SLEEP ALL BY HIMSELF for the first time last night!!! For those of you who remember how well he used to sleep in his crib, you know that this is a BIG deal. He has not gone to sleep on his own since we moved him to the big boy bed over a year ago. YES, we have broken all of the parenting rules, but for those with children who have dealt with this, you understand how hard it is to let a 1.5 year old scream "mommy" for 2 hours. I failed...sue me. (Can you tell I am not bitter about all the "advive" I recieve:)?!?!? Hopefully this is the turning point & I can finally get things done after nine. Now if someone can just tell me how to get him to sleep through the night so I can get a good night's sleep....?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I read it. I have acess to it, you better say nice things about me . . .

Anonymous said...

I also need to get spell check . . .

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have so much to look forward to!