Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Poker

I think Brad & I have reached an all time low:)! Our new nightly hobby is not even close to what we used to think is fun to do in the evenings:). Instead of spending "alone" time on the couch...We now like to get in separate rooms on separate computers & play poker online against each other & other people from around the world. We do this & we LOVE it!!! I'm not sure if this is healthy or sad?! We still chat through the communication bar (we can't yell thru the house....This is usually played while Bish is trying to go to sleep) & we share our funds, but we are hanging out in the same house but seeing each other on a computer screen. It is definitely the 21st century:)!! I must go now...I need to win back some of the 10,000 dollars I lost to Brad a while ago:)! If anyone is interested...Our favorite site is Pokerstars.com. My screenname is barbiegirl79 & his is bbaker05. Look us up...We'll be together:)!!

1 comment:

Shana Banana said...

Yes it is true...

How realize how far we have stooped...

We can't be good people...

Just kidding its not habit its just for fun. beside atleast I kow where to find here during the day.