Friday, June 24, 2005

Spiders

Bishop has become fascinated with spiders & I don't know why. He loves the "Suuny Patch Kids" which is about "Miss Spider" & he also LOVES "Charlette's Web." HE LOVES CHARLETTE!!! And this is all very disturbing to his mother who is terrified of the little 8 legged mongrels. Yes, Tammy...I know that some of them are good & eat other bugs...but I still don't like them. Everytime I see one, I get chills down my spine. Bishop got bit by one a while back & I almost had a nervous breakdown....it was not poisonous or anything, but a spider crawling on MY child was about more than I can take. I don't even know where this irrational fear came from. To the best of my knowledge, I have never had a horrible experience with one. I just don't like them. I don't even think that Charlette is cute...I think she is kind of...testy:). But I would be to & I had to live hanging from a string in a barn & dine on the blood of other innocent insects. It doesn't help that Brad comes home to look up spiders on the internet (he is in an exterminator) & show me all the pictures. Last night we were looking up the brown recluse. THOSE pictures didn't help me any...do you know what those spiders can do to your legs??!?!? Now I find myself checking the sheets & my clothes before I get it them....that is where they like to hide. And someone forwarded me pictures of these GIANT spiders from Iraq...I looked it up people...those things ARE REAL!!! Okay...I must go now...I have a million and one things to accomplish today. I hope that EVERYONE has a FANTABULOUS DAY!!!!!!

No comments: