Thursday, June 30, 2005

Blue's Clues

For those of you who don't have children & have not had the pleasure of watching & hanging out with Blue of (hand motion here:) "Blue's Clues"...you just don't know what you're missing:). Bishop is in the living room just having a fit because he, "can't find the side table drawer with his handy dandy notebook in it." And, "where is that first clue?" well the reason he can't find the side table drawer is because WE DON'T HAVE ONE!! My child has developed quite an imagination. This show drives me crazy...it is educational so that is nice but it just isn't my favorite...I prefer Dora to Blues Clues....Lyndon & Mandy, Scott & Amelia...get ready...you guys are about to be introduced to a WHOLE new world:)!! Bishop loves tv which is not a good thing but so do Brad & I (I more than Brad) so I guess that is to be expected. He usually doesn't watch all that closely...he just plays with it on. He is all into Blue again...& the Wiggles & Veggie Tales & just about anything on PBS kids. Who has time for tv with our schedule lately??!!?!? Bette run!
TGIF friends...a THREE DAY WEEKEND!!! WITH FIREWORKS!!!! YEAH!!!

No comments: