Sunday, June 26, 2005

Just another weekend

Well, as I am sure all of you have noticed...another weekend has come & gone. Ours was very layed back with not much going on but we have come to appreciate that. Half of our friends had big weekends...everyone we know has new car fever. Congrats Jodi & Donald:)!!! They had big weekends...shopping & negotiating for the best deal. We however went to mom & dad's even thought they didn't get in until late Saturday. Bishop & I went swimming at their neighborhood pool on Friday night while Brad did homework...that kid is going to grow fins. He LOVES the water. I love it too but am really cautious. It's fun but it always makes me nervous. Saturday we went to the mall & for those who keep up w/my blog, we took my purse back to the store. And it will be six weeks before I hear from them. So much for a summer purse, I guess. (More on that in my blog...) We did a little shopping...not much fun...do you ever have those days when EVERYTHING you try on is Yuck? I had that day Saturday which was really uncool because Brad was actually allowing me TO shop. Oh well. Mom & Dad got back from their cruise that night & we got to hear all about it. I want to go on a crusie:)!?!?!?! Then we ALL went swimming & Bishop just loved that. His new favorite thing is to be tossed back & forth between to people...& by tossed, I mean TOSSED!! He goes high in the air & then crashes into the water & goes under. Made me a little nervous but he did have his floaties on so he coudn't sink & their were 4 adults so...it was fine. HE LOVED IT! He begged for it. We stayed at the pool for over an hour...& he went to sleep before we could even get dinner in him...I love swimming!!! Today we went to church & it was fabulous! I absolutely love our preacher!! He is not afraid to tell us like it is. After that we got mom & dad's cruise pictures back...oh my gosh! Maybe I can convince her to post some. Then we just hung out doing nothing...it was GREAT!!!! I hope that everyone had GREAT weekends...more tomorrow...you know we must go hit our poker site now...:)!! (I'm up $30,000...good night all!!!)

"This is how God showed His love among us: He sent His one & only Son into the world that we might live through Him." 1 John 4:9

No comments: