Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Georgia on my mind:)

Well, folks...we are off to the great state of Georgia tomorrow. We fly out around noon tomorrow to go see Gammy Tammy. Bishop is SO excited..that's all he has been able to talk about is going on an airplane to see Gammy. I hate to fly & am extremely nervous about it but I hope that Bishop's enthusiasm (& lots of prayer:) will keep me calm.
We have plans to go to the zoo & something called Stone Mountain & even an Atlanta Braves game so I'm sure that we will have plenty of pictures to post when we get back. The Atlanta zoo even has PANDA BEARS which I have waited my entire life to see in person. We went to the San Diego zoo many years ago & the panda's were gone. Brad took me to the National zoo about 5 years ago & they had died...I am ready to see a Panda!!! Tha Braves game is more for Bish & Brad but it should still be fun for a non sportsy person. Baseball players are always good looking, right:)"?!?!
I will try to blog while we are gone but if not, I will talk to everyone when we get back!! Hope that everyone has a good week & good weekend!
(Please continue to pray for my cousin Shirley..she found out she DOES have cancer but doesn't know the prognosis yet & we are hoping for good news on that front. Thanks for all of the prayers!!!)

No comments: