Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Just another Monday

Today was a Monday...nothing too spectacular. Bishop & I got up early to go run our errands. It gets too hot too even shop around here lately so we decided to get an early start. We went to my favorite thrit store but we didn't find much. Then we went to Toys r' Us to price train stuff for Bish's birthday....WHOA!!! Thomas the tank engine is pretty proud of his blue paint. Those things are OUTREAGOUS!! I looked at some other trains that are Thomas compatible...that might work. I don't think that he'll notice if the tracks are not Thomas as long as the trains are...yes, he WOULD know the difference on the trains. But the track sets NO matter which set you buy are so expensive. I'll have to start buying them a little at a time on my little paychecks:)! After that, we decided to go to the movies. We stopped by Taco Bueno & shared some nachos & then headed to the dollar theater. We decided on "Madagascar." It was cute & Bishop did great! This was his first trip to the movie theater & he loved it so we will definitely go back. He passed out about 15 minutes before it was over but that was okay. We came home & just hung around the house. I had some work to do & then had to balance my checkbook...fun times:)!! Brad finally made it home around 8 so I am taking a break from being a mommy. Motherhood is very rewarding but sheesh....it's hard. No matter how good of a day we have...at the end I always feel like a failure. I either yelled & feel guilty or let something go that I shouldn't have. It's a no win situation & I never feel worthy of being a mom. After spending 12 hours AWAKE together, Bish & I tend to get on each others nerves & after 12 hours it begins to show. I am GLAD Brad is home:)!!! So...all in all it was a good day. Tonight I feel guilty for getting on to him. He deserved it...he was throwing toys at the cieling after I told him twice not too, but I still hate getting the mean mommy voice out & getting on to him. And for some reason...I am having a pity party & am feeling like a dork & a complainer....better run...the violin quit playing:)! Here's to a better Tuesday;)!!

No comments: