Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Today IS Tuesday, right?

Not much new to talk about today. Bishop & I had "school" today & we both had good days so no complaints there. We went to McDonald's & found out that nothing that I needed for tonight was ready so that meeting was cancelled...YEAH!!! I love those meetings...but you will NOT catch me complaining that I have the night off. Brad is out of school for two weeks so I want to take full advantage!!! Robin...you got me motivated...a little:)! I tried a little cardio this evening & even did a few crunches:)! I didn't last long..but maybe it is a start. You would have wondered why I would bother on my body if you could have seen my hair though;)...scary stuff!! Katie...I do NOT wake up beautiful either. I'm beginning to wonder if make up even helps...I am feeling old & frumpy...& I DO have bad hair....what's a girl to do?!?!:) Brad & I are trying to get caught up on Big Brother this evening...right now he is putting the Bish to bed. I better run & check my email!! Later taters!

No comments: