Thursday, August 04, 2005

OH...I am learning!!

( OH MY GOSH!!! I just took this picture from an email & put it not only on my blog but onto my digital camera as well!!!?!!?!? How'd I do that?!?! This blog is not just an outlet & a way to keep up with people...it is teaching me about computers & web pages:)!! It is a wonderful tool & I would encourage any & all to try to make one. )

Today was a LONG day but I am beginning to realize that Thursdays are & always will be long. Bishop had a better day thankfully. He had a good day at school & of course a fun time at McDonald's. I must tell everyone that Bishop is in love with an older woman. My friend Rebecca has a seven year old daughter named Kamber & he just loves her...I will try to post a picture of them some time. I think sometimes she gets annoyed with Bishop but she dotes on him all of the time:)! She was there this evening so Bish was in hog Heaven:)!!

This picture was taken at Shawnee's wedding in L-town. I will try to post more from that this weekend. There is one of Brad & Bish & I with Bish awake but I look like a dork so this is the best I can do. Hope everybody has a great TGIF:)!!!

No comments: