Thursday, August 18, 2005

VEGGIE TALES Rockin' Tour Live

Bishop & I just got back from Bishop's first concert/theater experience. We went to see Veggie Tales Live & he LOVED it!!! And as a grown up who loves Veggie Tales but at times get a little annoyed with listening to the cd...it was areally cute show. Bish was a little unsure at first...the room darkened & loud music began playing. He wanted to go home & THEN...the Veggies came out & it was all over! Bob & Larry were finally there & he was loving it! The show was only about an hour & a half & we did the typical groupie thing...we bought a poster, and a book, & a great Praise cd if anyone is into very pumped up Praise music. We had a good time & I am glad that Veggie Tales was his first concert....I like the Veggie Tales...they teach the RIGHT message!!! So...I have added a couple of pics...for those of you who have kiddo's, I have a cute one of Bob & Larry I can email if they would be interested. Bishop is loving that they are on the computer now..is anyone else's kid obsessed with looking at pictures?!!
Gotta run...have to go to work! I may bore you all some more later with more details of our trip to GA!!!

No comments: