Saturday, February 03, 2007

LADIES NIGHT

I am not sure I will get anything substantial posted today but I wanted to post. I GET THE NIGHT OFF!!! Did you hear that...I GET THE NIGHT OFF!! That doesn't happen often so I am just a wee bit excited:). I am even handing over Shayden duty tonight...Brad is getting up with her...for those who are familiar with her sleeping habits, you know what a relief that will be.

For the sake of posting...

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Nine
Appetizer: What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
Brands were what what cool when I was a teenager...everything needed a brand name splashed on it...Tommy, Polo, Dooney & Bourke. Is that still the case?
Soup: Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
It depends on when & where you meet me. I know people who have met me & thought, she's quiet (lol, I know:). And others have met me & thought I was a snob & others would have thought...wow, a little crazy:).
Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
When I think of working hard, I think manual labor...on that scale...like a 4 (her carseat is HEAVY:)!! But if you are just talking working in general, i.e. responsibilities, hours put in, etc., then about a 14...welcome to motherhood:)!
Main Course: If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
My craftiness...I make paci holders that are really cute but I am not sure what outlet to use to sell them!
Dessert: Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is ________.
I love to SLEEP when it is NIGHTTIME!!!I
(Someday....someday....:)

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

Sorry I never got back to you. One of these days we are going to get together again!