Thursday, March 02, 2006

THANKS!!!

Thanks for the prayers....mom & baby are doing GREAT!!! Caden is off the ventilator...he is off of everything except his feeding tube. Jenn's blood pressure finally began to come down & her swelling is improving daily. Please continue praying for them...they still have a long road ahead. Caden has to stay in the hospital for 6 weeks to grow & get stronger. That means daily trips to the hospital & still trying to balance a five year old at home. I will try to post a picture soon...I forgot my camera the day I got to go see him. He is precious & perfect though:)!!!! I will post more tomorrow...I still need to blog about Mardi Gras!!!!

Hapy Friday friends:)!!

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

So glad to hear that things are going well. Did she have eclampsia or something to cause the early labor? Can't wait to see you next Friday!