Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Drama, Drama, Drama

Well....we survived last weeks traumatic events only to start this week with more drama. Bedtime is quickly becoming my most dreaded time of the day. Bishop is in his room screaming his head off as I type this...it is AWFUL to listen to. It breaks my heart but I am TIRED of fighting him to bed. I mean FIGHTING. Putting him to bed 14 times....literally. It has become a game for him to get up as soon as we put him down. He laughs, I yell & then cry...it is a VISCIOUS cycle & I am determined to stop it...even if it means listening to these heartbreaking screams. I hope that this works because I don't know what else to do. I will begin supernanny's technique in a minute but he had to understand that we mean business first or it wouldn't have worked. Okay...I'm going to go Supernanny him.......

.....well he is asleep. I walked in & he looked at me & said, "I was crying," like duh, Mom, didn't you hear me?!? I'm not sure I did any good...I guess we will see how long it takes tomorrow. Such a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG process. Not much else new today. We worked, we played, we had ice cream:)!

Happy Wednesday friends....

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

Keep at it. It will pay off. I know how hard it can be. Austin went through it when he was 3 (Baby envy over Brodie). We did the same thing...basically SuperNanny hehe. Just stay firm. It is for his own good :-)