Saturday, October 08, 2005

I think we are back?!

It has been a week...a long, troublesome week. I honestly am suprised at how slow this week went by & that things that happened on Monday & Tuesday were just a couple of days ago. We have had much drama & trauma & I don't even want to get into it. It is in the past & I am choosing to leave it there for the moment. I have actually sat down to blog twice this week & twice I walked away with it half finished & then never sat back down. Busy busy:)!! Brad & I actually stayed home this weekend & got a lot accomplished today. We cleaned out our bedroom closet which was a task all by itself. We went through our clothes & got rid of things on the shelves. It looks like a different place:)! We did Bishop's too...we went through al of his clothes & got rid of stuff that is too small. Fun times at the Baker house. We were supposed to give the dogs a bath....they are having flea issues but that didn't get done so I guess we will do that tomorrow. We caught up the laundry & even went to a fabulous little birthday party this afternoon. I will post pics of that later.....the pictures I am putting up right now are of Bishop at the famous chicken restaurant, Babe's. It is the greatest place in the world to eat...& now it seems as if there is entertainment. A dance song came on the jukebox & he just jumped up & ran over to it & started dancing:)!! It was so funny...lots of people got a kick out of Bish & his "Wiggles" dance!! He is always an entertainer!!

Alright....even though I have much more to say....I am tired so I am going for the evening.
Have a GREaT Sunday friends!!!

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

Boys are just too fun!