Saturday, October 15, 2005

Typical Saturday

I use the word typical lightly...I have been told that is not a good way to describe anything I or we do but today seems fairly typical for us so I am going to use it anyways. We got up early...that is DEFINITELY typical...we have a three year old (well, almost three year old.) Brad took Bishop to the park to play while Mom & I went to garage sales. We found a few treasures...nothing TOO exciting. I did find a really pretty old chair for the low price of $2.00 that I will lovingly try to recover (w/the help of my handsome husband...wink wink:). If not, maybe my good friend Robin will help me...she's all sorts of talented:)!! Now we are sitting around....Brad is playing golf, Dad is helping a friend, Mom is grading papers, & I am...well, you know what I am doing. Bishop is hopefully watching a movie & not destroying anything. Yesterday we went to the Texas State Fair...I will blog on that when we get home so that I can post pictures....it was a lot of fun!!
I also wanted to tell all of my faithful commenters (I LOVE comments by the way!!) that I am sorry that I had to put the word verification on there. I know it is a pain but as soon as I was posting ANYTHING I was having 4 spammers immediatly & it was driving me CRAZY!
I better run kids...it is WAY too quiet in here. For those following the bedtime drama...I have resorted to bribery....yes I said it!! I NEED SLEEP!!! It actually worked last night....we'll see tonight. Supernanny would be HORRIBLY dissappointed but well....I'm tired. I got rid of the paci...give me a break. We'll get there at our own pace!!
Gotta run......Happy Sunday....but they are always happy!!!

1 comment:

LaShawn said...

The whole SPAM comment issue is the one thing that is hestitating me from moving back to Blogger....but I like being able to design my own site...so oh well.