Sunday, October 30, 2005

The birthday party...

What a day!! I knew Chuck E. Cheese was a crazy place...even crazier on Saturday's....but sheesh!!!! it was a MADHOUSE!! The most important thing is that Bishop had a good time & I think he had a blast so we are good! It was a very small affair....just a couple of his little friends, Caleb, Zane (look, I spelled it right, Lori!!), Kamber (the love of Bish's life right now), & Katelynn. My parents & grandparents were there along with some of Brad's cousins to help us celebrate. Gammy...we know that you tried everything to be here & we just want to let you know that you were missed!! Soon..soon!

We had pizza & cake & presents...just a normal little birthday party with the exception that one of fellow partiers was a giant mouse named Chuck E.:)! Bishop seemed to enjoy it...I know I did even with all the craziness. Brad & I played games too & even my grandparents who had never been before got in on the action! When you look at the pictures....start at the botton one...I haven't mastered the art of "sequencing" on the blog;)!! So...enjoy....we are thankful for those that were able to attend & missed the family that couldn't make it!! Love you guys!!

No comments: