Thursday, July 06, 2006

4th of July

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!! Praise God that we live in a country with freedom's!! Thank you to our troops & their families (thanks Billy!!!) for making the American dream a reality!!

We had a GREAT holiday weekend! We had Brad's family reunion on Saturday & then Brad & I had the opportunity to go our that night?!?! WoW, the second baby is different. I don't know how long I waitied before leaving Bishop. I think it is a combination of better understanding that God watches over them far better than I ever can & that of REALLY wanting some time for just Brad & I!!! Either way...it was fun & a much needed time without someone screaming, "MOMMY!!" I love my babies...I wouldn't trade them for the world but I love time alone with my Brad!!!! On Sunday, we drove to my parents to relax for the holiday!! Monday, we had a GREAT surprise...Katie came down to see us!! We hung out & celebrated her birthday & she got to meet Shayden! On Tuesday, we truly just vegged!! We went to the local parade early...those made for interesting pictures...all I can say is only in Texas!! We also watched it rain...HALLELUJAH!! When it stopped raining, we popped a few illegal fireworks on the deck. After that we drove & watched the local firework show...Bishop LOVED it!! It was a great weekend!! The pics are of the official 4th of July celebration & some random pics throughout the weekend of Miss Shayden. I have been threatened bodily harm if I did not post new pictures...:)

***Prayer Request*** We still have no official diagnosis on my grandmother. We have had lots of speculation but she goes in tomorrow morning for more testing. She is hurting so bad & we are all worried...I know that God will hold her in his hands but please continue to pray for her.

No comments: