Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy ONE MONTH Birthday Shayden!

That's right...I have no idea how but she is ONE MONTH OLD today!! She is still in preemie clothes but she IS growing!! Actually the onsie she is wearing is 0-3 months but it is a SMALL 0-3. She should be up to 8 pounds by now. One of the pictures was taken next to Shadow to give you a better example of how big she is. She is ABOUT Shadow's size & he is about 8 1/2 pounds. Speaking of Shadow...I don't know if I have ever blogged about him. He is VERY protective of her...I am so tired of him barking at everything! He stays near her all of the time. When she starts crying...he is the first one in the room to check on her. Shadow is a pain but he is amazing with babies. Anyhoo...hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Ours was uneventful (Except for meeting some friends on Saturday:) but FABULOUS!! Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe she's already a month old... it seems like just yesterday I was visiting ya'll in the hospital!!