Friday, July 28, 2006

Something new...

Feast One-Hundred & Four...I am trying something new. These are little blog forms that just let you tell more about yourself. It is a feast of information...get it?!?! :)


Appetizer: What's the funniest dream you can remember having?
I dreamt that couldn't get home. I just kept driving & driving & was SO lost!! Not too funny but probably great to analyze:)!

Soup: If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
This is a TOUGH question...I love dogs!! I think I would like to be a Corgi. They are EXPECTED to be fat:)!! They are so fat that they are just CUTE!! And they are usually spoiled housedogs...gotta love that!

Salad: Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."
People try to be something they aren't. When you know someone & then all of a sudden someone else walks up & they become a different person...I don't get that. Why do we have to impress people?! I also don't get people who judge & condemn other people...you can NEVER really know what is in someone's heart or what they have been through. Just smile & hug them anyways!!!!

Main Course: Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.
1) Putting pictures in my photo album...I don't really know why...I guess because I am so behind.
2) Packing...I really need to get busy!!!

Dessert: When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?
I am trying these new blog things...I kind of like them. They are quick, easy & fun:)! I also have started trying aromatherapy stuff...I have discovered that lavander truly is a relaxing smell...I had no idea...I always thought that stuff was hokey:)!!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Speaking of which...I was going to tell you that the Johnston & Johnston lavender baby lotion really soothed Caiden when he was a baby...no joke, I swear by it. I would put it on him every night right before bed time. Didn't know if you had tried it on my little diva niece yet!!

Mandy said...

Good to see you back!