Monday, July 17, 2006

On a lighter note...

We have had more bad news but I am not even going to blog about it tonight. It is all in God's hands & I know that He will handle it. Even in the midst of tragedy I can recognize His love for us...He is awesome.

I just wanted to post some pictures from this weekend. It was a long, hard weekend but we had some fun too. Our hotel had an indoor pool so we decided it was time for Shayden's first swim. She didn't stay in long but she never even cried. It was warm water so she probably thought it was a bath & she loves those:)! I just couldn't get over how cute she was in her swimsuit...it made me laugh so hard:)! She was just too precious!!! She has another one that is even cuter than that so I can't wait to take her again!!!

Love you guys...thanks for the continued support!!

1 comment:

Lindsey D. said...

WE DO NEED A LIGHTER NOTE DON'T WE. I LOVE THE SWIMMING PICTURES. SHAYDEN IS SO CUTE!! WISH BRADEN AND BRAYLEE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TOO, BUT THEY HAD A GREAT TIME HERE AT HOME. KEEP ME UPDATED.