Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Feast One Hundred & Five

Appetizer: Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
Barbie...I LOVE Barbie. She could be anything she wanted to be...and her wardrobe...hello, any girls dream:)! A million purses, a million shoes, jewelry...MAN!! And Ken was just an accessory...nothing Barbie had to have...something little girls are NOT taught!!

Soup: If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
GAS...we would all have a LOT more money if we did not have to pay for gas at $3.00 a gallon!!!! We would save over $200 a month...then we could pay off our hospial bills...

Salad: Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?
About a million...that's how many times he calls me because he is BORED!!!! (BUT I love it...)

Main Course: What is something you believe in 100%?
That no matter what happens, no matter how bad things seem...God will always have my back & be there to help me pick up the pieces!!!

Dessert: Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."
I'm not really sure what a good deed is. It seems like everything that comes to mind is something that Jesus would EXPECT me to do...is it a good deed if you are supposed to do it anyways?

No comments: