Friday, August 18, 2006

FRIDAY FEAST

Feast Number One Hundred & Seven

Appetizer: What color is your car?
Blue...I have no love for the color of my car but the price was right & it was the only one...it's amazing how priorites change in your choice of vehicles:)?!?

Soup: If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?
I have training in a career that I love...party planning, conventions, etc....I just need the job.
I would really like to have training in computers...that way I could do some of this stuff myself instead of asking LaShawn or Jodi;)!!

Salad: How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?
Twice & it was HORRIBLE. One of those times was when I was 12...my mom gave me the adult dosage of a flu medicine & I was literally stoned for like 4 hours. At the time it seemed weird...now I would kill for some of that euphoria:)!!

Main Course: What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?
A present for my grandpa arrived in the mail. It wasn't supposed to get here for like 6 weeks & it got here in less than 2. I am excited because he will LOVE it:)!! (OSU address labels...for the record...)

Dessert: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Five & some of you that read this will know who I am referring too....a one, Lyndon Couch:)!! My first REAL kiss came sometime later...I was 12 or 13 I think...Chris Pring:)!!

No comments: